Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my blog every one, it has reviews from most of the books I have read. So alot of them are Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and I know a lot of people have read those books but I feel that for those who haven't I need to talk them into it. I own most of the books I wirte about beacause most of them are soo good. Also if you are into Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and the Hunger Games I have a website called Jackson~Potter~Weasley I just added the Hunger Games to the website so thats why I don't have any Hunger Games things in the name. Ok so I might be a little to book crazie for a 13 year old girl.............. Enjoy my blog!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Hunger Games

Yes, yes.  I know alot of people have read the Hunger Games by Susanne Collins  but a lot of people have not so here I go. The Hunger Games is About furture America, that have been spilt into 13 districts, but only 12 are left. Every year the capitol hosts the Hunger Games, and they take a boy, and a girl from each district, and they have to battle to there death and the last one standing win food for their district for a year.
     It's a really good book and the movie comes out in 212 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment