Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my blog every one, it has reviews from most of the books I have read. So alot of them are Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and I know a lot of people have read those books but I feel that for those who haven't I need to talk them into it. I own most of the books I wirte about beacause most of them are soo good. Also if you are into Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and the Hunger Games I have a website called Jackson~Potter~Weasley I just added the Hunger Games to the website so thats why I don't have any Hunger Games things in the name. Ok so I might be a little to book crazie for a 13 year old girl.............. Enjoy my blog!

Friday, August 26, 2011

The Red Pyramid

The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan, is the fiirst book in the Kane Chronicles series. It is about borther and sister, Carter and Sadie Kane, when they where young there mom died, so Sadie went to live with her grandma and grandpa in England, and Carter traveled around the world to Egyptian exhibits with his father. But that all changes one December when Carter and his dad go and visit Sadie...
Well I think it is really good, so you should read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment